Nightwish Dreamers Association
If you like metal, and if you miss a loyal, helping, free community with full of plans from your weekdays… You’re at the good place!
The Nightwish Dreamers is the first Hungarian civil metal community.
We, the founders decided to bring it formal, which would give more opportunity to everyone. We welcome to our forming association those who are willing to help, who can contribute to our work or just don’t want to miss it and be a part of it.
Putting formals aside for a little…
The love for metal music vitalizes us for decades. It’s good to belong somewhere, to be a part of a group, a community. From the very beginning we were thinking about to make it official, formal. To meet our goals it’s not enough to be just a fellowship. After a long thinking and planning, while our numbers were grew at our meetings, we could go to see Nightwish live at Kassa in our self-organised trip. Because of our growing numbers, it’s time to dust our old plans. At the last meeting in 20th May we were discussing the foundation of this association, where many of you indicated to join our work as a founding member.
Our formalizing association’s goals and missions:
„Bringing together the symphonic- and gothic metal fans, especially Nigtwish fans, orginising a community, as well as encouraging the talents insipired by these styles, managing and support them, and grant equal rights by helping the unpriviliged to gain access to these kind of arts.”
Why should you be a member?
Just a few thoughts by those who already joined:
- You can meet new people, who share the same taste of music, who share the same values and respect other’s opinion.
- You can combine your hobby with doing something socially useful.
- Because being a part of a solidary, helping community is awesome.
- Because most of us like metal music here- obviously the favorite of many of us is Nightwish-
- Because we are from all over the country and our numbers are continuously growing
- We have meetings regurarly – in every two months now- so we can spend together a wonderful evening.
- If we can, we’re going to concerts together (not just Nightwish)
- We’re continuously planning programs together.
- And because as our opportunities let it, we give our members more and more preferences.
Now you can become a founder member too!
The Nightwish Dreamers Association’s founder can be all those:
- Who accept our goals (see them above)
- Who indicate their intentions till our statutory meeting
- Who attend at our Nightwish Dreamesr Summer-farewell camp between 8th-10th September 2017. where we keep our first formal meeting.
Join the founding members!
How can you be an association founding member?
- Fill the form you can find at the bottom of the page
What happens next?
- We sign you up to our founders list.
- We welcome you to our „Summer-farewell camp”, where our statutory meeting will be held, and where we choose our office-holders. You have to attend the meeting, because you have to sign every deed of foundation in person, showing your ID-s, in the presence of a lawyer who helps the process.
- If you have attended a meeting before, you know who we are, if you haven’t, we would like to invite you to our next meeting at 22th July, where you can get to know us, so you can feel yourself home at the camp, because we find personal connections important as well.
Planned membeship fees:
The purposes of the fee are helping us to reach our goals, and maintaining the association. Our planned membership fee is 6 000 HUF (e.g. 2 bottles of beer/month). We will inform you about the paying method after our registration.
What roles, offices can you hold in the association?
- As a founding member you can be promoted and fill in functions. (Only if you’re older than 18 years old)
- You can shape the event’s programs with your ideas, and you’re welcome in every activity, in which you willingly take part, for the unity and progress of the group, and aligned with our goals, which we repeat here:
„Bringing together the metal fans, especially Nigtwish fans, orginising a community, as well as encouraging the talents insipired by these styles, managing and support them, and grant equal rights by helping the unpriviliged to gain access to these kind of arts.”
Make one of us!